Tree surveys, tree Reports and arboricultural services tailored to meet your requirements on the Isle of Man.
This consultancy service draws on over 14 years of high specification arboricultural experience within the public and private sectors of several countries. A realistic approach to risk management, an in-depth understanding of tree biomechanics and pest and diseases, and a comprehensive understanding of industry regulations and best practice results in surveys and reports that will confidently meet any tree related requirement. Such services might include:
- Tree assessment for mortgage lenders or insurers;
- Tree assessments and reports for DEFA tree felling license applications or disputes;
- BS 5837: 2012 tree surveys to accompany a Manx planning application;
- Visual tree assessments to cover the duty of care and help form proactive tree management programmes;
- BS 8545:2014 planting schemes and mitigation planting schemes.
The cost of these services is dependent on the time involved. Our pragmatic approach will find solutions for any tree related issue. Following an initial free meeting, a fixed fee will be clearly outlined in a written fee proposal, generally based on a set hourly rate.
If you are concerned about the safety of a tree then it may be that a simple site visit and my general opinion is enough, and for this you wouldn’t be charged.
For further information or to arrange a meeting please see the Contacts page.